Oh no......

Sarnie

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno where else, but you may have to be patient if it's a private sale, cos it's a lot of money to hand over as cash. I chickened out and went through a dealer when I bought mine! :wacko:

I bottled it on year old chilli :blush: plus the seller wanted more than I was willing 2 offer.

I dunno where else, but you may have to be patient if it's a private sale, cos it's a lot of money to hand over as cash. I chickened out and went through a dealer when I bought mine! :wacko:

I bottled it on year old chilli :blush: plus the seller wanted more than I was willing 2 offer.

Negotiation is the key!! :thumbs: To sell in my time frame needs me to be flexible!! B)

Negotiation is the key!! :thumbs: To sell in my time frame needs me to be flexible!! B)

Flexible,,, by the looks of it you've got a grand tolerance :p

Flexible,,, by the looks of it you've got a grand tolerance :p

As long as it goes!!! Not gonna take peanuts though!!! :thumbdown:

you watching the other Kuro's on ebay? 17K atm with 17 hours 2 go...

I know, quite suprised really. I have never seen one go over £20k so not expecting much from there really. No Nissan Sat Nav tho. Obviously not saying their Sat Nav is the best out there just how much it costs to have it put in in the first place. :blush:

I know, quite suprised really. I have never seen one go over £20k so not expecting much from there really. No Nissan Sat Nav tho. Obviously not saying their Sat Nav is the best out there just how much it costs to have it put in in the first place. :blush:

Yeah ebay gauges allot of interest, but quick/cheap sale really

Yeah ebay gauges allot of interest, but quick/cheap sale really

I know what you mean about the interest. There are 14 people watching it but no contact etc. Probably mostly people from here and the other side just watching out of interest :rant::angry::blush:

why are you selling Sarnie?

why do you ask are you interested in buying???????????? this question really bugs the **** out of me.whats it got to do with you.

it could be financial. why should he answer to you. :rant:

Because it's a forum mate ;)

Perhaps if you two bothered 2 read the post properly then you might know :bleh::bleh::bleh:

why do you ask are you interested in buying???????????? this question really bugs the **** out of me.whats it got to do with you.

To be fair mate I understand your point entirely. If I hadn't broadcasted my reasons for selling my Zed across the 350Z community, you would have a valid point. But, my post above yours shows exactly why I am selling! I have been harrassing newbie's all week trying to sell my motor. :thumbdown:

But if it helps to get me this:

http://82.39.170.100/image004.jpg :teeth::teeth:

I'm happy for the world to know as hopefully they will help me elevate myself to GT4 status :D:D

To be fair mate I understand your point entirely. If I hadn't broadcasted my reasons for selling my Zed across the 350Z community, you would have a valid point. But, my post above yours shows exactly why I am selling! I have been harrassing newbie's all week trying to sell my motor. :thumbdown:

But if it helps to get me this:

http://82.39.170.100/image004.jpg :teeth::teeth:

I'm happy for the world to know as hopefully they will help me elevate myself to GT4 status :D:D

Well the ebay auction for the zed ended at £16700 :thumbdown:

I have now relisted the car on a three day auction :thumbs:

I have debaged the rear and removed 3 of the nismo decals :thumbs:

I have removed all the moddy things from the listing :blush:

I have also taken some new pics, what do you think?

Forsalepic008.jpg

Forsalepic007.jpg

Forsalepic001.jpg

Forsalepic003.jpg

Do you guys think this will help? Any other suggestions?? :thumbs:

Sorry they are so big, I ain't learnt how to reduce them yet!!! :blush: