engine light on

victorb44

just got car back from spray shop they told me engine light came on when they had it .told me its fault code p0340.charged me £52 to turn off.collected car .went out for a blast now light is back on? i belive its cam shaft posision senor.any ideas. read on net how to reset ecu but did not work.so i got nice paint work and a engine light on now

just got car back from spray shop they told me engine light came on when they had it .told me its fault code p0340.charged me £52 to turn off.collected car .went out for a blast now light is back on? i belive its cam shaft posision senor.any ideas. read on net how to reset ecu but did not work.so i got nice paint work and a engine light on now

Yes, PO340 is indeed CPS.

Try reset again.

been to nissan today plugged it in to box of tricks cam shaft sensor buggered guess what not in stock its in amsterdam be here on thursday.not to bad £52 i did not think that was bad.so i cant drive it i will have to polish it all week intstead.