local meets in the dorset hampshire area

buster

being new to the forum i was just checking to see if there are any local meets to me.would love to meet up at chat about the cars and learn some tips etc. :D

Put some possible dates up and dates dependant we could be up for this one. :thumbs:

ROFL Chilli, :lol: He is new to the forum, dont get him organising meets already :scare::lol:

being new to the forum i was just checking to see if there are any local meets to me.would love to meet up at chat about the cars and learn some tips etc. :D

Put some possible dates up and dates dependant we could be up for this one. :thumbs:

ROFL Chilli, :lol: He is new to the forum, dont get him organising meets already :scare::lol:

thanks guys

was hoping you guys would take care of it....lol

sure you must know all the local people.....please organise something soon....how about a meet at envy south then i could kill to birds with one stone.

how about it sarah.

p.s still thinkin about the front splitters

oops......may have started something here.....lol

come on guys lets make it happen.

:lol: No problem here, was going to book a day but wanted to make sure I don't double book with any other shows/meets

What you all thinking then May? Whats going on 24th May or if not what about 21st June?

whos good for what, its over to you guys and gals

oops......may have started something here.....lol

come on guys lets make it happen.

:lol: No problem here, was going to book a day but wanted to make sure I don't double book with any other shows/meets

What you all thinking then May? Whats going on 24th May or if not what about 21st June?

whos good for what, its over to you guys and gals

look forward to this event....thats for sure.