Vasser and a black GTR - Aberdeen

ab350z

Dropping my mate off on Union Street after the gym and something took my eye, a brand new black GTR, looked amazing in the flesh. Then saw Vasser about 5 cars back. Wondered how long it'd be before a GTR turned up in Aberdeen, prob be a daily spot now like the Ferrari's, Lambo's and Porsches.

Can't belive it was right in front of me and missed it, gutted. Might go up to forfar too see one.

Nissan Aberdeen didn't have one or the 370 yet, asked when they will be getting them in, one guy actually said " A WHAT?". The other guys in the dealership looked at him as if he was mentally deranged. :wacko:

Think Edinburgh will be the only dealer in Scotland to get them.

I think they are only being sold through Nissan High Performance Centres.

I for one will make the trip down for a drive of a 370Z when they get them in.

I recon Evan Halshaws Aberdeen are staffed by day release patients from cornhill so im not sure if most even know how to spell 370z let alone know what one is.

Which reminds me, my car is still with Arnold Clark getting repaired. Its not going to be finished by the time i have to go offshore (Thursday) so they said they would keep it in the showroom till i get home. I have taken note of the millage but if anyone see's it driving around can you let me know (most of you should know my plates). I just don't trust these garage punters further than i could throw them, I would go absolutly postal if I found out they were using it to thrash about in.

Cheers

R :teeth:

I recon Evan Halshaws Aberdeen are staffed by day release patients from cornhill so im not sure if most even know how to spell 370z let alone know what one is.

Which reminds me, my car is still with Arnold Clark getting repaired. Its not going to be finished by the time i have to go offshore (Thursday) so they said they would keep it in the showroom till i get home. I have taken note of the millage but if anyone see's it driving around can you let me know (most of you should know my plates). I just don't trust these garage punters further than i could throw them, I would go absolutly postal if I found out they were using it to thrash about in.

Cheers

R :teeth:

One of us will pick it up for you :teeth::lol: Seriously though, I wouldn't trust them either, done the right thing in taking a note of the mileage and at least you have us spotters!

Chris, saw you again today! Holburn Street, just before 6pm.

Chris, saw you again today! Holburn Street, just before 6pm.

Were you in the Z turning onto Union Grove? Was on my way go the gym, did see a Z turning right if that was you.

Nope, wasn't me, I was sitting by the window in Blue Moon at the time :teeth: