24th June, Z Club Show "open to all" Billing

Removed

Suzy, the Z Club Chairman asked me to post her invitation to this meet at Billing Aquadrome:

"Dear Z owner

Just a quick note to invite you all to the Z Club show at Billing Aquadrome, Saturday 24th June 2006.

The Z Club have hired Teal Field for the whole weekend. Setting up, BBQ and social gathering on the Friday evening, Saturday is SHOW day then on the Sunday we are moving onto Japshow at Santa Pod.

You are all more than welcome to join us.

Hope to see you there

Suzy"

Sounds like a good idea to spend a whole weekend in the company of our fellow Z owners, and can confirm (having me a few of them) that they are a good bunch of people!

I quite liked it at Billing in 1994 when me and a few others from the Z Club started the very first JAE at Billing.

I Organised the last JAE in 2003 prior to handing the whole thing over to "The Organisation" in 2004 as it had grown far to big to do in the evenings and weekends

JAE was moved to the East of England Show Ground as it had outgrown the space that was available at Billing

Come along to Billing give it a go and get to know others in the Z World and who knows what the future holds maybe one day the Zs will take over Billing again

I wonder if Billing are trying to compete with JAE still?

No this is a Z only event, we have just hired a field so we can have our own show, bit of a social gathering on the Saturday then off to Japshow at Santa Pod on the Sunday

hope some of you can make it