2 today!!!

AndyC

(1) Azure Coupe heading into Manchester on the A580, about 12pm ish. I only just noticed him as we passed, don't think he noticed me though.

(2) 04 plate Azure Coupe with Nismo kit at the traffic lights by Buffet King in Bolton. Was on foot and the woman driving probably would have thought I was a sex pest had I bothered her.

Was on foot and the woman driving probably would have thought I was a sex pest had I bothered her.

and she would have been quite right in saying so! :p you perv! even debbie agreed you are more of a perv than I am :lol: and that's saying something :lol:

Was on foot and the woman driving probably would have thought I was a sex pest had I bothered her.

and she would have been quite right in saying so! :p you perv! even debbie agreed you are more of a perv than I am :lol: and that's saying something :lol:

:lol: I was ONLY that bad to make you look better to your missus mate, hey I'm just give, give, give. I was perfectly prepared to make myself look bad in front of Debbie PURELY to make you look better :D

Oh yeah thats right gang up on me now why don't you! Yes I admit I'm a perv and its been a while since I saw SO many girlies wearing next to nothing. Even the lap joints don't have that many in such a small space :thumbs:

And you 2 would have been far worse had your ladies not been around :D