Sunset, R99***. Aberdeen

vasser

What's wrong with the Lang Stracht?? Stew and I met in the Lidl car park there before the last meet :lol::lol:

And I lived to tell the tale! :lol:

Just! :lol: Quite surprised what with all the looks that we didn't get the usual numpties going 'Arite min, niiiice car, fit is it?' :headhurt:

Anyway, yes, on topic, I have seen this car before too B)

My car was sat at taylors electrical on lang stracht for a month! I did do a driveby check every couple nights though to check they put it inside!!

Vasser, I saw yours heading out the Auchmill Road towards Bucksburn on Sunday. Was a female driving though.

Yeah, thats the quickest Ive ever sold a car, took less than 2 weeks. Got my exact money back which i paid for it, not bad after racking up 4000 miles in just under 3 months. Im going to view an Evo 8 this afternoon ;)

LOL JT, boosting a Z is too pricey :surrender::teeth:

Jesus Herbie, you're a fast mover!! :lol: Did you not get on with the Z?

Oh, Chris, spotted you on Union Street at 1.30pm today I think.

Yeah i liked my Z, but I had money from the sale of my Glanza turbo and it was burning a hole im my pocket.

I had 2 mates that were constantly calling it a hairdressers car and calling it Z for Zohan! :thumbdown::lol: Kinda grinded my goat after a while :dry: LOL

hoping to buy a 370z in a few years time :yahoo:

Bought an Evo 8 yesterday, i'll get pics and spec up when Ive cleaned it up :blush:

Well, it's a shame to be selling such a fab car so quickly but you've got a good price for it by making your money back, and you've got to do what feels right for you.

I look forward to seeing the pics of the Evo 8! :D I've always liked them, Doug and I have looked at a few in the past.