S***GTR Grey GTR - Shaftesbury + Silver Roadster

Craig782

Saw S***GTR Today while out for a burn on the bike, looking very :yuck: Only kidding, looked awsome, loved the colour pictures just dont do it justice! :thumbs:

Also Silver Roadster on the Blandford to Shaftesbury top road, didnt get the plate as was ofcourse maintaining a steady 60 when i went past :innocent:

Bet it had a few looks at castle coombe thats for sure! Looked awsome really love the colour, as i said the pics on the net dont do the car or the colour justice! B) Where abouts in somerset you from then Lulu?

He coming along to Japfest?

My Dad lives in Dorset :teeth: and I live near to Weston Super Mud :yuck: .......

It may be coming to Japfest with me as my dad is away on holiday and if i can get insurance for the day it shall be going up with my local club Tatsu.

It was funny at Castle Coombe because my boyfriend went back to get something from the GTR and a Porsche driver pulled up alongside and said nice car. My boyfriend then found it very hard to say it wasn't his lol