does the BOSE sound system play mp3's?

elecious

I think the Americans get the MP3 compatible version. I downloaded an American user manual, before buying my Zed, and it clearly mentions mp3 playback. I was a bit miffed when I found out that the UK version didn't :dry: .

I also just use an FM transmitter. It was fairly cheap and nasty but seem to work quite well :)

Hmmm,

Soundds strange for some reason mine has bose headunit + bose system and found on a random spring clean auxialry inputs (rca) under the passenger seat with audio and video probly suitable for a small dvd player to go under the seat, have used this for my ipod works really well. and the video feed goes thru the satnav unit.

Junglez

Hmmm,

Soundds strange for some reason mine has bose headunit + bose system and found on a random spring clean auxialry inputs (rca) under the passenger seat with audio and video probly suitable for a small dvd player to go under the seat, have used this for my ipod works really well. and the video feed goes thru the satnav unit.

Junglez

Not heard of that before! Anyone else discovered this?? :)

Hmmm,

Junglez

Not heard of that before! Anyone else discovered this?? :)

Never heard either. Is it JDM?

Maybe on the options list.

We all know we are going home to look now!

What are the Zed details?

I know it is very strange i had a snoop around and the rca's are pluged into a small box on top of the bose amp in the boot (by the spare) im guessing that box does all the on screen display for the screen. (could be stabing in the dark lol)