Loads on Union Street - Aberdeen

ab350z

You've pulled guys :lol:

I noticed when we were stopped at the lights by that bar on Union Street with the big windows, just around the corner from Vue cinema (can't remember what it's called now - used to be the Atheneum, maybe showing my age there! not sure if it's now called that again actually), that a group of guys inside were checking out Jayne and myself :blush::lol:

Must have been some sight all the Zeds travelling up Union Street!

I noticed when we were stopped at the lights by that bar on Union Street with the big windows, just around the corner from Vue cinema (can't remember what it's called now - used to be the Atheneum, maybe showing my age there! not sure if it's now called that again actually), that a group of guys inside were checking out Jayne and myself :blush::lol:

Must have been some sight all the Zeds travelling up Union Street!

Its called Five now.

Sounds like quite a parade. What time was that at??

Yep that's it, Five :doh: I'm not entirely sure, but I think it must have been just coming up for 9pm, someone correct me if I'm wrong. I have to say it was very funny seeing all the stares at this procession of Zeds :D

Obviously men of taste! :teeth::thumbs: