Japfest Paintless Dent Removal

Craig782

Hi Craig, may have a few dinks in my passenger door sorted at japfest if you get some spare time :thumbs:

Cool, if you let me know what time your planning on getting there i can get you booked in if you wish. Send me a pm buddy when you know what your plans are.

Cheers, Craig

Not sure if any of you have seen but Japfest are now holding a Pre-Japfest track day due to the high demand on the Friday. http://www.japfest.co.uk/news/news_frid ... k_day.html

We will probably be setting up the stand and checking out what’s going on at some point on Friday so there may also be the opportunity to have some repairs carried out on the Friday as well.

Maybe if any of you have large / complex dents then this may be a good time to get them repaired (price on inspection or you can send me a photo as a couple have done already).

We will be limited to time on the Saturday and this will be allocated to your typical door dings, trolley dents, minor creases etc.

Show Price of £40 for a panel

Any questions or to book yourself in either pm me on here or come and see us at Quarry corner on the day