ABZed meet 9th April 7.30pm

Stew

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the pm Stew :D

:lol::lol: We go to the pet shop there all the time !!!

Well we will come along to meet you all but can i ask am i going to be the only random female???

Hi Dawn, I am female so if I make it along (work permitting) you won't be the only one :)

Thanks for the pm Stew :D

:lol::lol: We go to the pet shop there all the time !!!

Well we will come along to meet you all but can i ask am i going to be the only random female???

Hi Dawn, I am female so if I make it along (work permitting) you won't be the only one :)

Hi Cara, Hope you can make it tomorrow :D

im interested in getting one of them k1 exhausts...can u come along with the bungs out please!! :D/quote]

Yeah I will but i'm taking the silencers and an allen key cos they are going back in tonight.

Guys/Gals

I may be 10-15 minutes late tonight so please dont go anywhere without me :lol:

Ive a wedding tomorrow so Ive been asigned to delivering everyones kilts this evening :dry:

On another note.....

I have a POP charger kit for sale, only 2 months use if that. If anyone wants to buy it, ill bring it along with me tonight :teeth:

Herbie

If you're heading from Ellon give me a shout and I'll hang on for you so we can have a mini convoy into town ! ... I was going to be latchy too anyway :thumbs:

no probs ;) I'll be heading for aberdeen around 730 mark :)

Well we can have a natter and see what's what.

Will be quite a turnout really considering it's at a days notice.

I'm impressed fellow ABZedders! <------ you like it? :lol:

8. Srobrien - officially NOT under the thumb!

Damn right.........hope she's not reading this :shutup:

R

After half an hour it'll be 'Yawwwwwwwwn, really tired now' check the watch, run to the car and do a Mike F style number 11 exit tyres smoking......

Yay! Im allowed out to play to the "zed/loser club" (as she calls it....women :rolleyes: ) for a wee while.

R :teeth::teeth:

Yeah I get the same, 'geek club'! How different is it from her and her buddies going into Cruise drooling over Jimmy Choo shoes? It isnt!

Yay! Im allowed out to play to the "zed/loser club" (as she calls it....women :rolleyes: ) for a wee while.

R :teeth::teeth:

Yeah I get the same, 'geek club'! How different is it from her and her buddies going into Cruise drooling over Jimmy Choo shoes? It isnt!

Yeah it's the geek club but Jayne loves it really....

8. Srobrien - officially NOT under the thumb!

Damn right.........hope she's not reading this :shutup:

R

After half an hour it'll be 'Yawwwwwwwwn, really tired now' check the watch, run to the car and do a Mike F style number 11 exit tyres smoking......

No but i might have to leave early as i have a pile of washing and ironing to get through.. :lol::lol:

R