ABZed meet 9th April 7.30pm

Stew

OK, Micro meet in Aberdeen on Thursday night wich is the 9th April. It's just to welcome Martin to the area so it'd be nice to see a few folk make the effort as we have to stick together.

Meet up at the Beach retail park car park at 7.30pm. That is the one with JJB gym, Asda, pets at home etc.

We can meet up have a yap, go for a cruise up town and then find a good road or two if you want......

So, who's going to attend?

1. Stew

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Stew

2. JT1703

3. AB350Z

4. Martin

just noticed this, and i know where this retail park is :D

will hopefully have time to have it washed too on my way home from work

~Just aswell you know where it is! Wouldn't want our guest of honour going AWOL!

I don't know what anyone looks like :disguise: ..... would just be my luck to park next to and start yapping to some random stranger who just happens to drive a Zed and is on their way to JJB or the pet shop !! :headhurt:

Stew , wear those shorts again ( Google Photo ) ... I'd recognise those peelie wallie legs anywhere :lol:

I'll prob be solo aswell so no worries.

I'm solo Cara as Jayne is out :drunk:

I sent Doug a text.... oh well he'll get it in a couple of weeks!

Come along anyway. You know me so I'll look after you! :teeth:

Bodyguard :lol: Cool well am considering it now I know I wouldn't be the only random loner! :blush:

Oh yeah he'll get the text in a fortnight - wee bitty late but never mind :doh:

im interested in getting one of them k1 exhausts...can u come along with the bungs out please!! :D

guest of honour.....wow! slowdown there speedracer! its the kataline winemixer were talkin about here!!

kaPOWWWWWWW!! :D :D