replacing the centre console

addmanb

alright wonder if someone can spread some light.

im looking to replace my centre console.from the gear stick down and inbetween the chairs im struggling to find a company who has these for sale, which aren't the stick on ones. if anyone can point me in the right direction cheers.

im looking to replace my centre console.from the gear stick down and inbetween the chairs im struggling to find a company who has these for sale, which aren't the stick on ones. if anyone can point me in the right direction cheers.

Try R35LEE or EP Racing (if you fancy carbon) :thumbs:

and Welcome to th eforum

stick a post in the Intro section

:thumbs:

these are very hard to come by as i am trying to get a hold of them myself, whats wrong with yours ?

when you say the gear knob down do you mean the long part with the handbrake on it and also the part with the gear knob and the heater controls ?

Paul