Bumper/Body Repair in Surrey - Recommendation

woody82

Hi (not sure where to put this?)

Don't know if this will be of any help to anyone but I just had a bumper repair job done (mobile) and wanted to share the results - I got quotes from about 10 different places, most ranging from £120 to £155 (Halfords!). Mark quoted this job @£90 +VAT, I was a bit skeptical but I checked and he has 6 years experience, guarantees his work for a year and uses a bodyshop quality 2 pack laquer. :thumbs:

It was a pain in the neck trying to work out who was crap and who was good so I'm saving anyone in S.W London/Surrey a load of hassle. My pride and joy is restored :yahoo: (see the welcome forums 'New 350z Owner - Pleasure & Pain', I'm the guy who scraped his bumper off the garage after having the car for a week!).

Here's his website (his name is Mark, nice bloke) :teeth:

http://www.autorefinish.org/index.html

M :clap:

Very good price as well bud, did he say much about what work he can do, like about scraths, e.t.c ?

He does the full lot, even interior repairs as well (although I can only vouch for the bumper repair job!) ;)

M