absolutley supercar performance 10k + spent on mods £23995

blade silver aps twin turbo 350z

aps true dual exhaust's

clutch masters uprated clutch

defi-boost gauge and controller

restuff brakepads

putting out 435 bhp and 420lb of torque on g force and dastek's dyno

absolutley supercar performance 10k + spent on mods £23995

Sorry to crash the thread but what the TT do to 0-60 figures?

• 2 weeks later...

Still available?

Where abouts are you? I currently have a unmodded 350 and thinking of getting something with more power.... a TT version sounds interesting!

How long has the turbo been fitted?

Does anybody know the lifespans of the V35 with a TT?

Still available?

Where abouts are you? I currently have a unmodded 350 and thinking of getting something with more power.... a TT version sounds interesting!

welcome buddy :thumbs: Sure someone will be along that is more clued up than me!!! :thumbs:

The APS TT has been one of,if not the safest TT setups to run with stock internals.

Do some searching on my350z.com and you'll see.

Uses fairly low boost with a conservative map so reliability shouldn't be an issue.Regular servicing/oil changes obviously are essential.

Previous poster Baptist runs the same system and has had no issues.

Well,apart from smoking 911 turbos and other exotics on a regular basis!!

Still available?

the turbos have been on since Feb and covered about 2.5k just got back from Le-mans and it drove awesomely.

im from the newcastle upon tyne area....

At the end of the day NA's can go POP

yeah ok but that's a bit extreme, really. Anything can go pop, but there's more chance of a modified TT engine than a standard NA one, that's been engineered that way from the factory.

I'm not saying the APS kit is unreliable, the opposite, (some many thousands miles driven with no issues by many many US owners ! ) it's just to say that Smoky's statement was a bit out of contest :)

yeah ok but that's a bit extreme, really. Anything can go pop, but there's more chance of a modified TT engine than a standard NA one, that's been engineered that way from the factory.

Just trying to say if you look after it their sould not be a problem. As you say have a look at some of the US boys. What I ment by looking after it was not ragit from cold.

Just trying to say if you look after it their sould not be a problem. As you say have a look at some of the US boys. What I ment by looking after it was not ragit from cold.

that's fair enough, if you modified a car to this extent, you should be willing to look after it properly if you want to keep it reliabe :)

Ok,

I'm in Edinburgh at the moment, so may have to pop down for a look one weekend if that suits....

Blade silver though? Ah well, guess I can get a respray!!!

Although sounds like Nissan themselves may release a limited ed supercharged version shortly, which will have the benefit of a warranty... and worse performance no doubt!

So no upgrades to the suspension? And why you shifting it already if only just paid 10k for the upgrades?