new site requests?

I`m sure this has already been said somewhere but darned if i can find it.

Like most, I like the new site look and think it is an improvement (the old site look was getting a bit dated).

I'm not mentioning my personal like to have stuff as I appreciate that every site is different, but there is one tweak which I think would be popular:

I think most people use 'view unread posts'. The old style of showing the sub-forum then the title was good (so incidentally, could you make the forum that the post is from a little more prominent?), but hovering the mouse over the link didn't give a pop-up of content, whereas it did when browsing directly in a sub-forum. I hoped that the upgrade of the site would fix this but browsing a sub-forum gives a pop-up of the post date when hovering the mouse (info which is already apparent) and hovering when in unread posts still does nothing. This is a shame as you have to judge a post by title only and actually enter the post to decide if you want to read it or not. My number one request would be to have the fist few lines of a post visible when hovering over the link in the unread posts section.

Apart from that, its a welcome change and I like the new look :) Thanks for putting in the time and effort :hug: