SOLD -Stunning Azure NISMO Kitted 350z Fairlady

NismoDave

Well, im going to be requiring more than 2 seats in the near future due to a new family addition :dummy: , so very reluctantly need to sell the Zed and give in to practicality, genuinely gutted as this is one of the best cars ive ever had the pleasure of owning :(

A few have seen and heard the car in the metal, but for those that havent, its condition is truely exceptional. Without bias, it is one of the cleanest and nicest Zeds out there. Ive only covered a little over 3k miles in the 15months ive owned the car, as its a weekend fun car and its garaged when not being used, and has rarely been out if its wet. Ive had it serviced twice in the time ive owned it.

The spec of the car is as follows...

Sept 02 (52 Plate) Nissan 350z Fairlady ST in Azure Blue -

Supplied by Torque GT, Import Grade 4.5, 23k Miles

Taxed and MOT'd till January 2010

BIMTA Verified and Warranted Milage

Full NISMO V1 Bodykit

Clear Front Corner Reflecters

Undersealed

Factory Brembos

Blitz Induction Panel Filter

Factory Heated Leather Seats

18in BBS Rims

Front and Rear Satin Z Badges

C/F Rear Strut Bar Cover

C/F Door Vent Garnishes

C/F B-Pillar Garnishes

Custom Toneau Cover

Uprated Boot Struts

Kenwood LZ-702 7in Touchscreen Monitor for Reverse Camera

Kenwood KDC-8141 UY Bluetooth Headunit

All speakers uprated to Alpine units

Plus extensive list of almost every JDM factory optional extra available........

Nissan JDM Factory Option Upgraded NATS Alarm (Thatcham Approved Including Certificate for Insurance)

Nissan JDM Factory Option Side Curtain Airbags

Nissan JDM Factory Option Bilstein Sports Suspension

Nissan JDM Factory Option Clear Nose Side Markers

Nissan JDM Factory Option Alloy Sill Kick Plates

Nissan JDM Factory Option Momo Steering Wheel

Nissan JDM Factory Option Earthing Kit

Nissan JDM Factory Option Driver Leg/Knee Rests

Nissan JDM Factory Option Sports Horns

Nissan JDM Factory Option Reverse Tilt/Folding Mirrors

Nissan JDM Factory Option Z Floor Mat and Boot Carpet

Nissan JDM Factory Option Footwell Illumination

Nissan JDM Factory Option Reverse Camera (via Touch Screen Monitor. Engages automatically when reversing)

Nissan JDM Factory Option Pitwork Paint Protection System

Nissan JDM Factory Option Luggage Net

P1010553.jpg

southwestmotorshow08009.jpg

P1010561.jpg

DAVES350Z6.jpg

DAVES350Z.jpg

P1020137.jpg

Im looking for £12,995 ono

Please contact me via PM to discuss any genuine enquiries, or if you require anymore pics or info :)

Thanks for looking B)

Cheers

Dave

Edited to add : Additional pictures on Page2

Cheers Jay. I appreciate there are cheaper cars out there and its a very competitive market. Im in no rush to sell (babys not due for a good few months yet) and hopefully it will go to someone whos specifically looking for a low milage Azure NISMO kitted car in the best possible condition B)

If it doesnt sell, the missus cant say i didnt try and its not like its our main car afterall ;)

LOL i like your style mate! I know what you mean, it is a lovely car and people will be tempted by it. Was just incase you wanted to sell it quickly. All the best for the sale bro :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...
Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!

One lucky person who is buying this car was hoping it was going to be me but someone beat me to it :clap:

Still could be if youre interested...looks like the sale has fallen through. The guy hasnt been in contact at all since he said he wanted it, no sign of any deposit and wont answer his phone :thumbdown: Why do people mess you around?? If you have changed your mind, at least have the common decency to call me, answer your phone or let me know :dry:

So, STILL FOR SALE !!!

Someone snap this up, is a great looking zed :thumbs:

Cheers mate :thumbs:

A lovely looking zed, you put it up on piston heads/auto trade/ebay ?

Yes mate, all of the above :thumbs: Had lots of silly offers and offers with px or straight swaps for stuff like M3s etc, but nothing has taken my fancy :drive1