Donny - Doncaster Racecourse, 26/27th September 20

H5

The final static show of the year is the return of Donny Show at Doncaster Racecourse.

- Weekend tickets

Enter 1 to 9 cars - £55 each

Enter 10 to 14 cars - £35 each

Enter 15 or more - £30 each

- Weekend ticket for a passenger is £55

- These prices include 3 nights camping, show entry and evening entertainment

More information here - http://www.donnyshow.co.uk/

I am looking into any trader support / prizes for Show n Shine or other club competitions, so and traders with ideas or offers please PM me.

When you add your name to the list, please PM me with your full name and registration number for the entry form, and preferred method of payment (PayPal or cheque - preferably PayPal, I just need to make sure their fees are covered - thanks).

These shows are a great way to get to know other members, have a good look around other Zeds and even see how your car performs on a track. It would be great to see as many of you there as possible.

:thumbs:

I think i was a possible last year and then couldn't go. I will this year if I can but as I don't know if I will be living in a cardboard box by then I can't fully commit! But thanks for taking charge of me - you're as bad as martin! :lol:

I think i was a possible last year and then couldn't go. I will this year if I can but as I don't know if I will be living in a cardboard box by then I can't fully commit! But thanks for taking charge of me - you're as bad as martin! :lol:

We aim to provide a service! :D

Don't worry, there's plenty of time of this one... :)

• 4 months later...

I won't be going to this one (although it wasn't me who put my name on the list in the first place..........) :blush: If its nice on one of the days i may turn up last min for a nosey about if i've got any spare cash.

1. shire350z

2. Chesterfield