falken tyres all round?

hotrain69

hello guys, have a couple of quick questions on tyres.

annoyingly, i think 3 of my tyres will need changing, one has about 6mm tread left. i'm thinking i'll probably replace all of them even though there is still tread left on one. is there anything i cna do with the one good tyre sell it? it's still the stock bridgestones i think.

secondly, i was told by someone i asked to source some tyres that falken didnt do the rears for the rays. but i think i found the rears as well as the fronts on camskill at a decent price delivered. so i'm just wondering if they are the right ones.

finally, if they are the right ones, i've been quoted for fitting at a garage near me at 15 quid a corner plus vat. so that's 60quid plus vat in total to fit the four tyres. does that sound right?

cheers

Plenty of people on here have got Falkens fitted to standard Rays so no problem in getting the correct sizes. Camskills are about the cheapest at the moment and £15 for fitting and balancing per wheel is about right.

excellent! thank you. can i just check that it's 225/45/18 for fronts and 245/45/18 for rears on the standrad 18 inch rays?