Evor type E spoiler

punts

Hi everyone.

had a look through the forum search and also google but couldnt find a uk supplier. Im looking for a evor type e spoiler. From what im reading its basically a good copy of the Nismo type 2 rear spoiler. Is that right?

Hope you can help

Cheers

Paul

yeah ive had bad fitting bodykits previously and the money saved initially is soon written off by labour to get it to look half decent. I saw the Evor spoiler on the my350z.com website and had rave reviews saying that fitting was excellent.

Thanks for the welcome, only just bought my zed so just trying to figure out a list of suppliers and different mods. Never had a jap car before and seems like theres a lot more scratching around to find what your after.

Thanks again for the links, the one that cougar store has seems to be ok so have just sent him a PM. Have also got a little time now to put some pictures up of my new toy so will create a new post. Think i have this spoiler thing sorted out now unless anyone else has any other contacts.