ZED FEST 06 9-10 Sept Blidworth

Yep, I'll be in for Sunday as well.

TheMinel (Sunday)

Lomoto (Sunday)

Bluffy (sat & sun

M13KYF (Sunday)

Jacko (Sunday)

Do we need to do anything about reserving spaces etc or we just turn up? I know the blues could have a convoy over etc? B)

if no one else is going sat, then I shall only be going on the Sunday... think I will be working saturday anyway...

Have to meet the guys from Manchester on route :thumbs:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

work permiting i'll be there for the Sunday. And i'll meet up en route with you all.

Good man! :thumbs:

So where you coming from again?

That makes.....

TheMinel (Sunday)

Lomoto (Sunday)

Bluffy (sat & sun

M13KYF (Sunday)

Jacko (Sunday)

Hanel (Sunday)

scoobylawGT4 (sunday)

I asked Derek about times for Sunday morning...... here was response:-

Hi Mark,

the gates will be open at 9am. If anyone wants to come along Sat evening and camp they are more than welcome. There will be an evening bbq. We have a marquee and a top DJ (he says he is!)You don't get the chance to sit on your own, everyone is included.

Derek

So early enough then! :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, right its only a week away.....

So I've just take a quick look at the map. Looking at everyone's replies then it looks like this is the meeting arrangements.......

TheMinel - Meet M/C

Lomoto - Meet Chesterfield B&Q

Bluffy - Meet Chesterfield B&Q

M13KYF - Meet M/C

Jacko - Meet M/C

Hanel - See us there?

scoobylawGT4 - Meet Chesterfield B&Q??

Chesterfield - Meet Chesterfield B&Q

For Val, Mike and myself...... I'm planning to go down the A6, then over the tops over the A623 & A619. Not bad roads once you get off the A6 and if we meeting early, then this won't be so bad. This brings us right to the B&Q for harrassing early morning DIY'ers! ;)

I suggest meeting the Chesterfield posse at B&Q at 9am - 9:30am?

Which means for the m/c posse, that would be a hardcore start of about a 7:30 - 8am meet? Is that too early Mike/Val?

I'd suggest us meeting at the Co-op pyramid or something as meeting at the base of the A6 would be a pig.

Scoobylaw, are you ok meeting us all at the B&Q chesterfield? or you want us to try to find somewhere next to the M1? (I'm assuming we going to go straight over at J29 towards Mansfield? Unless Chris or someone knows somewhere we could meet you?

Hanel, I think you meant that you will see us there?

We should be there from 10.30am ish if everyone agrees to these timings?

What does y'all think? B)

Oh and are there anymore that want to come for the Sunday over to Zed fest? More than welcome!

Just shout up early so we can arrange where to meet etc..... :D

For the MC boys

Not sure where we could park next to the pyramid, somewhere down yew st. perhaps wher i've indicated on the map. Although its a bit of a one way circuit around there so we'll end up going round twice.