Nismo LMGT4 19" Alloys

Josh

I have decided that instead of selling my 350 i'm going to sell my wheels (which hurts alot just not quite as much as selling the car was going to!)

In my opinion and I think the opinion of many others these are the best wheels for the 350.

I'm ideally looking for a standard set of rays to px them with in any condition but with decent tyres.

As for price, i'm not sure what there worth really, ill start at £1750 for the wheels and tyres no swap and £1250 for a px depending on condition of the Rays/other wheels.

I have had PM's about the wheels before deciding to sell them so these people will get first refusal should they decide they want them.

The Wheels:

19" Nismo LMGT4's with light kerbing on some of the wheels

The Tyres are:

Almost new 245/35/19 falken 452s on the fronts (brilliant tyres)

Approx 4mm left on the rears 275/35/19 Potenzas R050s

Will get some pictures of the kerb marks up when i get a chance to give them a clean but to wet your appetites:

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20102&highlight=

to be honest mate, if the demand is there i suppose the price will set itself. They certianly dont come up for sale very often and if someone wants a set straight away then they will pay however much they think they are worth.

Get one of the mods to make the pics appear in the thread just so people can see them straight away! :teeth:

to be honest mate, if the demand is there i suppose the price will set itself. They certianly dont come up for sale very often and if someone wants a set straight away then they will pay however much they think they are worth.

Get one of the mods to make the pics appear in the thread just so people can see them straight away! :teeth:

Cheers pal. Do get annoyed with people whinging and bitching about the price, if you dont want to pay it or dont want to buy them then why comment :boxing:

Cheers pal. Do get annoyed with people whinging and bitching about the price, if you dont want to pay it or dont want to buy them then why comment :boxing:

No bitching here mate i can't afford them anyway. Just offering my mindless unwanted opinion on the asking price

R

:teeth:

If you don't want comments, ask for the thread to be locked. You openly stated that you were unsure of what they were worth, so people commented.......

all comments regarding price welcome. I didnt know what the comments were as hey'd been removed when I got a chance too look so i was guessing they were removed as they were bitchy. I am not sure what they are worth and will listen to any advice thanks