Hotchkis suspension Fitted.

From A to Zed

Hi guys,

I thought I would be the guinea pig and try one of Adam’s suspension packages from Z1 Auto.

After speaking to Adam I decided to go for the Hotchkis springs and swaybars. I then realised that I would need some adjustment on the rear toe and camber so I gave CS a buzz and ordered the Eibach kit. Both suppliers were fantastic with quick delivery; I will certainly use them both in the future. :thumbs:

Once everything was fitted I took a drive to DMS (http://www.dmsracingltd.co.uk/index.php) to get my geometry set up correctly. The guys at DMS (Dixon, Ryan and Raymond) were fantastic and made us really welcome.

DMS are open on Saturdays and Sundays so very convenient for those who are busy during the week… These guys love their cars!

Once DMS had checked and adjusted my geometry I took the car for a blast in the afternoon sun and it felt fantastic. It was one of those crisp days when it feels like you have another 50 bhp!

The car rides really well on the Hotchkis set up. The steering is a touch sharper and the body roll is certainly reduced but it’s still comfortable and fine over speed bumps etc. I've only covered 20 miles so I sure it will get better as it settles down and I re learn the car.

This thread would be worthless without pics so attached is a few pictures of my Zed and friend’s type R, enjoy! A few pictures are from DMS hence the number plates being blanked.

Matt

http://s484.photobucket.com/albums/rr207/e414078/DMS/