P3 service dissapointment!****

GT4 Zed

Just want to get this off my chest :rant:

My P3 service was due so i booked the car in for Tuesday or wednesday last week in Plymouth.

Prior to this i had ordered some service items from both Envy and Opie oils whom i have both dealt with in the past.

No problems with Envy who delivered on time on that occasion but i had had to make a cancellation with Opie when they failed to deliver on time in the past.

However this time around 1 week after my order and several calls i never recieved my item from Envy! Finally on Thursday morning i called again and i was told my order might be lost in post :surrender: No apologies given!

With Opie i had sucessfully got most of what i needed beforehand but on Tuesday morning i had a chat with my garage and decided to change both diff and transmission oils. After a quick call to Opie and exchange of cash for guarantee next day delivery(09:00), i was hoping things would be Ok.

The next day afternoon with my mood not helped by Envy, i was still expecting Opie's delivery especially as my car had been drained of all diff/transmission fluid :headhurt:

Several calls later it was the same bullshit about the courrier had'nt picked up my items the night before and i would have to wait for friday :headhurt: No apologies given either.

i could understand that Envy were doing some moving last week but i was particularly miffed when i was told that i should have specified that i need the item a week latter for my service to ensure timely arrival :headhurt:

As for Opie, i had stressed my case and was confident my deadline would be met as they are base in Redruth which is less than 2 hours from Plymouth! They let themselves down and did themselves no favour when i was told in that on the website it said deliveries could be 1-2days when a simple apology would have sufficed!

I am sure people have been let down by the "big boys" within this forum and i think is is time there is a place here to put down this experiences so that they can improve their service or customer relations/honesty.

And when you think of all the little guys on the forum like CS, MB350Z , Adam (z-1) just to name a few who are always comming through even at a loss sometimes and are great contributors on this forum it makes you wonder :thumbs: .

i know were to go next time ;)

End of :rant:

Shame about the service, never had issues in the past myself with either but guess there are exceptions... But good to vent when there are issues so they can improve.

Not sure Adam would be happy with being called one of the little guys.....! z-1 is a pretty big concern as far as traders go!

Not sure Adam would be happy with being called one of the little guys.....! z-1 is a pretty big concern as far as traders go!

Sorry if you read this Adam, it was supposed to read, but message lost missed in my haste that you are a good example of a big trader with a professional approach and excellent customer service despite being based across the pond and with alot of input into the forum :thumbs:

Not to mention patience with undecisive customers like myself. i have made my final list now after getting some stuff here and plan to proceed with outstanding minus these soon ;)

Sorry if you read this Adam, it was supposed to read, but message lost missed in my haste that you are a good example of a big trader with a professional approach and excellent customer service despite being based across the pond and with alot of input into the forum :thumbs:

Not to mention patience with undecisive customers like myself. i have made my final list now after getting some stuff here and plan to proceed with outstanding minus these soon ;)

Thats better. Adam deals with a lot of clubs this side and his side of the pond, so definately not a small time trader, and does a fine job to boot :thumbs: (get in that gratuitous post to make sure my order gets in the post sharpish :teeth: )

TBH I think all the traders sometimes get a bit overwhelmed and while I cant speak for Envy or Opie, sometimes things are out of their control. One thing I do think though, is that the customer should always be kept up to date if things arent right. :)

TBH I think all the traders sometimes get a bit overwhelmed and while I cant speak for Envy or Opie, sometimes things are out of their control. One thing I do think though, is that the customer should always be kept up to date if things arent right. :)

Well said Chris and my point exactly. A little update if any unforeseen problems arise and if too late to do so a simply apology will always do the trick instead of speaking to someone as they were stupid or even deny profesional responsibility. ;)

nuff said :)