Two GMs Aberdeen...

Cara

Exactly why Danestone is getting my business more and more, and also because the car park is massive (I park at the very far end so that the Z is all on it's lonesome :D ). If going to Westhill I just take the wee pug. Westhill need to get themselves sorted out :scare:

Exactly why Danestone is getting my business more and more, and also because the car park is massive (I park at the very far end so that the Z is all on it's lonesome :D ). If going to Westhill I just take the wee pug. Westhill need to get themselves sorted out :scare:

Still wont stop someone in a people carrier parking hard up against your drivers door ( see previous rant ! :rant: )

Still wont stop someone in a people carrier parking hard up against your drivers door ( see previous rant ! :rant: )

:lol: I know what you mean, and this REALLY annoys me too. But lately I've been lucky - nobody seems to want to park as far away as I do (lazy buggers don't want to use their legs!).

:lol: I know what you mean, and this REALLY annoys me too. But lately I've been lucky - nobody seems to want to park as far away as I do (lazy buggers don't want to use their legs!).

... and as you say , that car park is HUGE so you probably save about a fiver in petrol as well :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

The roads in Abz are a complete joke just now, especially with low profile alloys :rant:

I understand the Cooncil has bought a fancy new pothole repairing machine which is certainly going to have its work cut out.

The Cooncil's "Online Fault Reporting System" is at this link:

http://www.aberdeencity.gov.uk/xfr_FaultForm.asp?ID=3

I used it to complain about a really bad moon-crater-sized pothole at the junction of Baillieswells Road and Ladyhill Road a few weeks ago and it was fixed 3 days later. May have been a coincidence but I doubt it. Liberal use of words like "dangerous", "liability", "safety hazard", and "claims" is recommended.

Definitely worth a go if there's a bad pothole on Cooncil maintained roads that causes you particular grief!

They wouldn't dare do otherwise to the posh discerning folk of Westhill ;):lol:

Seriously though, sounds good, hopefully it will be a decent job - used to be so handy nipping out there, but been avoiding it for ages.