buying these coilovers.

wide

phil morrison is a good friend of mine, he's one of the best drifters in the u.k., won loads of titles & used to be my neighbour for years, he recommended them to me & although he helped design & sells them, there is no way he would steer me wrong, he'd rather i was happy than make money. so trust me they are going to be the dogs bollocks & if they were a name brand they would be twice the price! so i don't mind being the first to try them on here & probabley will start a trend lol :yahoo: matt.

phil morrison is a good friend of mine, he's one of the best drifters in the u.k., won loads of titles & used to be my neighbour for years, he recommended them to me & although he helped design & sells them, there is no way he would steer me wrong, he'd rather i was happy than make money. so trust me they are going to be the dogs bollocks & if they were a name brand they would be twice the price! so i don't mind being the first to try them on here & probabley will start a trend lol :yahoo: matt.

Someones got to be the first, and DriftWorks know their stuff, so if you know someone who helped design them then go for it :thumbs: