thoughts on this?

elecious

http://www.bensoncars.co.uk/vehicle-det ... &Specials=

Still trying to decide on a 350 to purchase, like the look of this one, what are people's thoughts on it? I've been in touch with the dealer so i know what issues there are and what price i will likely get it for.

Has anyone else looking at 350's been to visit this one?

Anyone test drove it etc?

I live close to 3 hours away so it difficult for me to check out the quality of the vehicle, im basically trusting the dealer that the car will be in good nick if i decided to go up there and buy it.

I think the first is a little overpriced. I'm pretty sure you could get a brand new one for literally a couple of grand more.

Not sure about the second - I'm sure you could knock em down on the price though.

As for condition of them both, you'll never know till you see them

he's upped how much he'd part exchange my car for on the first one, so i'd be getting about £750 off that list price, its also still under nissan warranty till january 2010 which i quite like

I imagine i could get the second one for about 11k, did you get your 9.5k one from a dealer? did it have more miles? that sounds an awesome price :scare:

i got mine from a non nissan dealer,that mainly sells top end cars,lambos etc.

mine had 63k on it when i bought it,i thought 9.5k was a good price to,perhaps im just good at haggling.lol

I just had a look on the autotrader chap,dont know where you are from,but down south the cars are listed up as 8k 9k 10k,i found 21 in a 40 mile radius of where i live with that price.

11k,still sounds to much tbh,bet the dealer got it for around 9k,if it has been on the forecourt a while he will want rid of it,just offer a stupidly low price and see what happens.

I got my 55 plate GT with just over 30k miles on it from a nissan dealer for 12k with 2yrs extended mfr warranty, so I'd definitely want to be knocking that second one down to below 11k. The first one looks nicest but very over priced. That's 3k more than what I paid for mine and only a year younger.