Stone chip guard?

InsanezeD

I'm getting stone chip wear on the front inside end (in the wheel arch) of my sideskirts and rear spats, it's starting to look really bad as much of the paint has just been chipped away, I'm going to have a can mixed up at my local paint shop suppliers, prep, mask them up and blow them in.

IMG_0773.jpg

Got me wondering, is there such a 'screw on' guard that I can buy to stop this from happening again which it inevitably will?

Has anyone else had this problem and dealt with it, I'd be interested in your solutions if any?

Yeah Renagade they won't fit the nismo skirts, also that end isn't the problem area, it's the front edge of the skirts and the front edge of the spats, those spash guards go to the rear of the skirt.

M13KYF you're onto something there fellar thanks for the tip, so what I'm going to do is prep, mask and blow them in, then apply some clear protective film when the paint goes off, also turns out that a local auto graphics shop stocks it :D

Next weekend is a four day one (woohoo), so I'll get the gear this week and do it then.

I got abuse last time I shouted 'Get a car' at a 35 year old skateboarder with 'cool' facial hair and long shorts. Skating down the road in one of the main streets in Aberdeen city.

I thought I was justified. There is just no need for that!