Hullavington track day 6th March - were you there?

The Hoff

Just got back from a great track day at Hullavington airfield. There was another couple of Z's there, not sure if it was anyone from here?

They have even got a car control area seperate to the main track now so you can practice your drifting and high speed conering at no risk to other drivers and without having to come in when you spin.

Having the chance to really play with the Z I have found how easy it is to control is on the edge and beyond!! Such great fun, bring on the next one.

The company I use is motorsportevents.com and it cost me 89 quid for the whole day

Picture005.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Yes I was, I was in the silver coupe.

I had a brilliant day, first time I have been on track in the car, and I was very very impressed with what it can do.

I loved the car control area, pity my tyres didn't!!

Going to have to get some new ones on monday.

Nice to see a couple of z there.

Kings - was good chatting with you mate. I definately enjoyed the skid pan area too, so much so that my rear tyres chunked up and I got a puncture just before lunch. Ended up using my track day fronts on the rear and my road tryes on the front. We shall have to sort out another date in future and get some more Z's down there.

Nice to speak to you too mate, and your exhaust sounded the nuts!!

You've now put changing the exhaust on mine far higher up my mods list!!!

Definately going to be doing another track day, haven't decided which one I want to try. Have you been either Keevil or Colerne?

The exhuast is the ESR K1 with no bungs, surprisingly passing the sound test at only 97 dB!! Thought it would be much louder.

I have been to Keevil before but not Colerne. Keevil is a good track but a little futher to go for me.

Hope to see you at Hullavington on the 15th May.

Steve - I never found myself on the track at the same time as the X-bow but watching it from the pits it seemed well quick!!