At Last a decent Nissan Dealer - Lockwood & Greenwood

stanski

Booked my car in for its 36K service - decided to try them instead of my other dealers after recomendation from Mike (M13YKF)

Well what a pleasant surprise!

The staff are courteous, friendly and know their stuff.

I mentioned I was in the 350Z club and they offered me a discount straight away. I got my P1 service £150 incl Vat :thumbs::yahoo:

They returned the car with no extra dints scratches or spilt oil anywhere.

Drivers seat was not moved (pet hate) or if it was it was back as it was.

Even though the car was'nt washed (under my request) no gruby marks anywhere not even on the wheels - usually its black finger prints over the alloys!

At 36K it should be a P3 service but my last service was a P3 by the previous dealer so I only needed a P1 . The cost of the oil was £31 incl the discount so unless you want your own special oil is it worth taking your own oil at that price?

I think they are a smaller independent dealers who also do Subaru and MG as well as Nissan and hence I think they keep the staff probably longer than a big national chain - therefore customer service and return visits is paramount - in my book I will use them from now on and not look back - its good to keep these places going otherwise they end up being swallowed up by the big nationals and well we know what they are like!

Highly recommended folks at last a decent Nissan dealer - they are based in Audenshaw - North Manchester.

Mention the club when booking.

Hopefully your experience will be as good as mine was!

(Thanks again Mike :thumbs: )

http://www.lockwoodandgreenwood.co.uk/7392/lockwood.htm

glad you were pleased Stan.

It's also good that they do a free courtesy car and no hassle in having to sort out your own insurance on the courtesy car like you have to with a lot of dealers. Middlehursts being one which I used in the past

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all ;)

Used Lockwood & Greenwood today to service my 2004 350z. Fantastic customer service and a world away from the crap I am used to at Westway in Stockport. These guys are

really friendly and take the time to discuss your car with you rather than the usual abrupt, unfriendly and basically crap experience you get at the big dealers! They have done a fantastic job

today and I feel really confident that a good job was done. Will certainly be using them again in the future. Hope they stay in business given the current economic climate ......

If you need a dealer in the North I can wholeheartedly recommend these guys.....

Plus 70 quid cheaper than Westway ;)

Neil

Hi all ;)

Used Lockwood & Greenwood today to service my 2004 350z. Fantastic customer service and a world away from the crap I am used to at Westway in Stockport. These guys are

really friendly and take the time to discuss your car with you rather than the usual abrupt, unfriendly and basically crap experience you get at the big dealers! They have done a fantastic job

today and I feel really confident that a good job was done. Will certainly be using them again in the future. Hope they stay in business given the current economic climate ......

If you need a dealer in the North I can wholeheartedly recommend these guys.....

Plus 70 quid cheaper than Westway ;)

Neil

:welcome: to the club Neil. Why not introduce yourself properly. We dont bite :)

Glad you had good service a L&G today

• 4 weeks later...

Had my P3 today with L&G, exellent service and a job well done. £218 and also got a voucher for 30% off next MOT. Friendly people and well worth it for the folks living in or around Manchester to give them a try. I hadn't booked a courtesy car with them as they were gonna provide a driver to drop me off and pick me up again after I'd been shopping all day..But got there and their driver had not turned up so within 2minutes a courtesy car was there ready to drive away in. Great chaps. A big :thumbs::#1: for L&G