Hi...... I've just got one!

Hi, have left a deposit on a Gun Metal GT with Alezan and a few other little extras. Been reading this site for a while and finally have one coming!

Should be with me in a week or so. :yahoo:

One question - I've had a look on the site (apologies if I've missed it) - what width wheels fit (19" preferably) front and rear?

Next step (after getting it!), building the install.......! :teeth:

Thanks guys.

I'm thinking of some 19" OZ Super L's (split rim). Will go look for the width. Any ideas on offset etc.?

I'm in deepest Berkshire. Will spend some time updating details shortly!

I've got 19x9 +25 and 19x10.5 +29. Both pretty much fill the arch. I suggest you look at what's available in the wheel you want. I've got loads of pictures of different offsets, all mainly Volk and Work wheels, but I should be able to find something close to the offset you are considering.

I've got 19x9 +25 and 19x10.5 +29. Both pretty much fill the arch. I suggest you look at what's available in the wheel you want. I've got loads of pictures of different offsets, all mainly Volk and Work wheels, but I should be able to find something close to the offset you are considering.

Thanks, I'll see what information I can get on the wheels and then may look to see what you've got. As long as they fill the arch but don't make it look like an SUV I'm happy!

Only trouble seems to be finding any split rim ones left anywhere......!

Thanks for the welcome guys!