350Z GT wanted

Seraphic

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a 350Z GT with the Rays alloys. My ceiling limit is 10k. Not fussy about the colour as long as the car is in very good condition.

If anyone has one for sale at this sort of price please let me know.

Cheers,

Steve.

Yeah i've had a look around, there seem to be a few that go for £10k but they're usually snapped up pretty quickly.

Been speaking to a few Nissan dealerships, they seem to think that when the 370Z gets released they'll have a surge of stock from trade-ins/part-ex's for the new car, so I'm wondering if it'll be worth waiting until then.

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update really, have decided to hold off until June. I've got 2 weeks off from work so it'll make travelling around to take a look (and pick one up) earlier. Hopefully they'll meet my price bracket then, fingers crossed. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Nobody seems to know when the 370 is coming, hopefully soon! To be honest, I actually prefer to overall look of the 350 to the 370, I'm just not a fan of the crazy shape headlamps.

I'm still hovering around here - I've got 2 weeks off at the end of June so I'll be out shopping for the 350z then. I'm looking for:

Something in the region of 10k

Coupe

UK car

GT pack

Rays alloys

Any colour

I've got the Yaris to part-ex at a dealership, not sure what I'll get for it though.

Nobody seems to know when the 370 is coming, hopefully soon! To be honest, I actually prefer to overall look of the 350 to the 370, I'm just not a fan of the crazy shape headlamps.

I'm still hovering around here - I've got 2 weeks off at the end of June so I'll be out shopping for the 350z then. I'm looking for:

Something in the region of 10k

Coupe

UK car

GT pack

Rays alloys

Any colour

I've got the Yaris to part-ex at a dealership, not sure what I'll get for it though.

June 2009 for 370z :thumbs:

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a 350Z GT with the Rays alloys. My ceiling limit is 10k. Not fussy about the colour as long as the car is in very good condition.

Cheers,

Steve.

OcUK? :D

Hi guys,

Cheers,

Steve.

OcUK? :D

Indeed :D

I am selling my Nissan 350z GT in Blade Silver with Ray Alloys, Petrol, Manual, UK Car. 59,800 miles Full Service History with MOT till end of Jan 2010, Tax till July 2009 and is now advertised on Pistonheads for £9,500 for a quick sale as due to be part exchanged in a matter of weeks if not sold private.

I am selling my Nissan 350z GT in Blade Silver with Ray Alloys, Petrol, Manual, UK Car. 59,800 miles Full Service History with MOT till end of Jan 2010, Tax till July 2009 and is now advertised on Pistonheads for £9,500 for a quick sale as due to be part exchanged in a matter of weeks if not sold private.

Very good price bud :thumbs: