Best place for tyres?

Nick_MSM

Nick, Ive not had call to purchase any just yet, but we do have a discount of 5% with blackcircles.com, they seem to have quite reasonable prices by all accounts.

As I say, Ive not purchased any yet, so cant say Ive done a massive ammount of research - Im sure someone will be along shortly to advise.

Try mytyres.co.uk

They will deliver tyres free of charge to your home or work and they offer a 30 day no quibbles money back guarantee if you change your mind. (so long as you haven't fitted the tyres of course!)

In my experience, they have always been cheaper than blackcircles but I'm not sure what effect the 5% discount would now make.

It's another option at the end of the day!

Cheers for the help, all sorted :)

Val gone for T1R's, 245/35/19 and 275/30/19 £840 fitted/balanced etc. The company are paying for them so thats ok :) In stock tomorrow morning so I should be rolling on new rims in the afternoon!

Also...Having a laser geometry done (if it looks good and I decide not to fit the Teins!) does anyone know what the standard geometry specs are? Thanks!

Depends where the speedo gets its reading from. Anyone know? If it is the rears, then the speedo will be reading fast by about 4.4% or when your speedo says 70mph, you will actually be doing about 66.9mph

You can use this tool here:

http://www.rochfordtyres.co.uk/tyrecalc.asp

Standard tyres on rear 245/45 R18 = rolling radius of 2129.06mm

New tyres on rear 275/30 R19 = rolling radius of 2034.49

At least you will be safe at speed cameras as you will be going slower than your speedo says (if it reads from the rear wheels). :D