M555 JER In Whiteladies Road, Bristol.

nate247

Pearl white, lovely 19" (I think) Rims...

Basically the best looking zed I have seen and how I dream about mine looking (only silver).

Quite interested to know if anyone knows who it is / was, as it looked lowered as well but can't be sure as I'm a tuning novice I am afraid :surrender: lol

Pearl white, lovely 19" (I think) Rims...

Basically the best looking zed I have seen and how I dream about mine looking (only silver).

Quite interested to know if anyone knows who it is / was, as it looked lowered as well but can't be sure as I'm a tuning novice I am afraid :surrender: lol

Not me mate, mine is blue :lol:

How r u Nathan ?

I'm good thanks buddy... how about your good self.

Still haven't gotten anywhere with the car yet. Alloys & Tyre stagger still making the traction control do silly things. Headlight lens's still cracked and the exhaust have just developed a crack on the joint and has only been patched up for a maximum of 3 months.

Apart from all that I am still really enjoying the Z though.

Went to Hastings and back the other day. Over 400 miles and did it on a tank of fuel (or there abouts) which surprised me massively. Was taking it a bit as well... (i.e foot down). Really enjoyed the drive :-) lol

I think its the second time I have seen it to be honest. If its 20" Alloys then I need me some of those as they just really set the car apart from any other 350z I had seen.

Didn't have any sort of body kit on or spoilers from what I remember though (which is promising i.e looking that good stock with just some nice wheels etc).

Again, not sure on 20's it would have been lowered much???

Can't believe somebody so clearly in to his Z hasn't joined here / become a member. It is a seriously seriously nice example. Was a JDM as well (cos the number plate was the same shape as mine.

I think its the second time I have seen it to be honest. If its 20" Alloys then I need me some of those as they just really set the car apart from any other 350z I had seen.

Didn't have any sort of body kit on or spoilers from what I remember though (which is promising i.e looking that good stock with just some nice wheels etc).

Again, not sure on 20's it would have been lowered much???

Can't believe somebody so clearly in to his Z hasn't joined here / become a member. It is a seriously seriously nice example. Was a JDM as well (cos the number plate was the same shape as mine.

They maybe a member on the other channel and as for your licence plate do you mean that it is square :lol:

:offtopic:

I ordered a set of Eibach springs and spacers and they should be all fitted this weekend. Once done i will give you a ring and pop round :thumbs:

To be honest, I wouldn't be looking to change if I had yours. Just I have a set of aftermarket on mine and they really are scuffed and buckled to buggery. Not withstanding the fact they are the wrong size / stagger.

So I am thinking if I am going to do it, I may as well go for 20" ones.

Might have to look on eBay though as a decent set of second hand ones should save me a bit of much needed cash at the moment.

Just in the process of setting up my own business but even so, stil can't stop spending money I don't have :-) lol

To be honest, I wouldn't be looking to change if I had yours. Just I have a set of aftermarket on mine and they really are scuffed and buckled to buggery. Not withstanding the fact they are the wrong size / stagger.

So I am thinking if I am going to do it, I may as well go for 20" ones.

Might have to look on eBay though as a decent set of second hand ones should save me a bit of much needed cash at the moment.

Just in the process of setting up my own business but even so, stil can't stop spending money I don't have :-) lol

I am no expert Nathan but do not go for 20's.

Tyres will cost you :scare::scare: and the profile is soooo low that on these roads you stand a good chance of damaging the alloys.

I would look out for a set of 19's which seem to be the prefered choice. Plenty on Fleabay but make sure you get the correct tyre size's.

:thumbs:

I am no expert Nathan but do not go for 20's.

I agree Pimm, 20s may look sweet but you will be cursing the day the ever got them after your 5th round of spinal surgery and 12th court case against bristol city council for damage to wheels caused by pot holes!

Stick with the 19s....

1214150242_IMG_0900.JPG

Will be interested to see before and after pics Pimm.