Independant servicing (p3 type) in the North West

NWZ

Anybody recommend any independant garages that do a thorough job of servicing. I'm needing a P3 in 1k and now that I have cancelled my crap warranty direct I can go where I please. I ain't going to Nissan that's for sure.

Anybody recommend any local garages, I'm thinking TDI / and the other jap import garage in Warrington (can't remember the name)

Any others?

Thanks...Mark.

I got my service at TDI North today, I got a full service, all fluids checked and ok, they used Millers CFS 5/40 fully syn oil, also said they changed the gear/diff oil, and fitted my spacers. was put down as a P3 service in the book. £300

I got my service at TDI North today, I got a full service, all fluids checked and ok, they used Millers CFS 5/40 fully syn oil, also said they changed the gear/diff oil, and fitted my spacers. was put down as a P3 service in the book. £300

Ahh,so it was you I saw at TDI on fri.Mine was in having new front discs and pads.

Ahh,so it was you I saw at TDI on fri.Mine was in having new front discs and pads.

yes it was me, I didn't realise you owned that Z... what exhaust have you got on it? nice car btw

Thanks guys, I did email TDI but didn't realise I can provide my own oil etc so will ring them tomorrow for a price.

Will call your recommendation as well Mike.

Cheers all!

It does look like L&G are a lot cheaper than TDI. Mike's P3 was £193 and the TDI one was £300, I guess the TDI was with them supplying their own oil, give or take £50 for the oil then, so L&G are still cheaper by £50.

But...I guess it depends on what extras TDI carried out e.g. gear / diff oil

It does look like L&G are a lot cheaper than TDI. Mike's P3 was £193 and the TDI one was £300, I guess the TDI was with them supplying their own oil, give or take £50 for the oil then, so L&G are still cheaper by £50.

do you get a courtesy car with TDI

do you get a courtesy car with TDI

I didn't ask, but I'd have thought it unlikely.

Best to check what's included, as my price did include fitting the spacers (not a big job I know but still...)