Still waiting for spare key

matth76

Since buying my car 2 and a half weeks ago from a Nissan main dealer I am still waiting to hear when I will get my spare key which I have already paid for. Is this normal to wait so long by a main dealer for a key?? At this rate is going to be over 3 weeks before I get my key. I then I have to drive two hours down the road to get it coded to my car at one of their other franchised dealers which is closest to me (when I have a nissan main dealer, although not of the same franchise, just two mins down my road).

Does anyone have a number of head office so I can find out myself where my spare key is?

Thanks for any help.

Have you called the dealer for progress... :thumbs:

Every single day. The salesman never phones me back. I did manage to speak to him once this week and the previous week, between then it has me passing messages to his colleagues to phone me back but I never get a response.

Thanks for the tel number CS.

Have you called the dealer for progress... :thumbs:

Every single day. The salesman never phones me back. I did manage to speak to him once this week and the previous week, between then it has me passing messages to his colleagues to phone me back but I never get a response.

Thanks for the tel number CS.

You're welcome, let us know how you get on... :thumbs: