Southend Seafront

BulletMagnet

yer i will make them i dont manage to get on here much ill have to give you guys my number so u can remind me when these things are on :)

Well Miss Banzai is on sat 28th feb, but you will need to donate as others have threw there web-site, start of this thread bud :thumbs: , its all for charity and should be a wicked tunnel run round london :teeth::thumbs:

this is her

zzzzzzzz.jpg

zzzzz.jpg

Yup, that's the one.

I thought I saw some viper stye twin stripes on the bonnet but thought "Nah, can't be..."

My mate was parked up infront of that bistro thing where the pedestrian crossing is, I was taking some pics...

Had just got back in the car when I spotted you.

haha viper stripes :lol:

iv only had this done to try out, as its only wraped i can change it. i want to change those bits to carbon and have and ings kit fited, but thats all for next winter :D

Got plenty of carbon bits bud allways welcome to pop over see them in the flesh :thumbs: as your local, O and if you want to come Miss Banzai get your name down bud :thumbs:

iv only had this done to try out, as its only wraped i can change it. i want to change those bits to carbon and have and ings kit fited, but thats all for next winter :D

Got plenty of carbon bits bud allways welcome to pop over see them in the flesh :thumbs: as your local, O and if you want to come Miss Banzai get your name down bud :thumbs:

Do you get to see 'the' carpet too Mark? :lol::lol::lol:

yes mate want a few bits what carbon bits do u have ?

yes mate want a few bits what carbon bits do u have ?

And you get to see the carpet :lol: ,

Check all me items out in the traders section,, got plenty :thumbs: