Set of Std 18" Wheels

Chesterfield

As per topic title, I'm selling my standard 18" wheels. Complete with Bridgestone RE040's, only covered 3500 miles.

One wheel has slight marks on one nut well, due to "trouble" encountered removing the locking wheel nut.

Make me a sensible offer. Buyer collects, or I can arrange to deliver if I can fit it around a weekend away.

wheels1.jpg

Unfortunate slight damage to one wheel well.

well.JPG

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest prescience

On the old forum, there were guys looking for stock wheels to put on 200Sx etc. Have you tried other forums?

Yep - just posted up on the 200sx forum. They were advertised there before, but no serious takers.

Yes their the guys that will probably buy them, my car came with a set of 17" with tyres as well as the std 18".

Some guy with a 200sx bought em off ebay from me, :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

mmmm wot's the PCD and offset on the nissan's wheels...? Wonder if these'll fit my legnum. Biggest problem is usually the brembo calipers (if they'll fit an EVO6, they'll fit the VR4).

Not wild about the style, but I'll be needing new tyres soon...

• 4 weeks later...
mmmm wot's the PCD and offset on the nissan's wheels...? Wonder if these'll fit my legnum. Biggest problem is usually the brembo calipers (if they'll fit an EVO6, they'll fit the VR4).

Not wild about the style, but I'll be needing new tyres soon...

PCD is 114.3,

I'm not sure about offset, but the rays are +30 front and +33 rear so they should be similar.....