MIGHT BE OF INTEREST

lewis

have a friend who set this web page up

might be of interest to you

and he would realy appreciate any info on the 350z

so he can put it into the diy drift lke the other ones that youl see [car specs and known probs etc] so you you canpm or email him anythin he would realy appreciate it

www.driftdomain.co.uk

cheers

lewis

oky hes started writing a bit on the car but havnt got a fat lot on it to be honest.

Can I have your opinions on the below

Whats the handeling like?

Whats the steering lock like? [can you get wide angles or is it limited like rx7's]

how easy is it to get more bhp?

what are known problems [like rx7's need rebuilds after 60k and s13's bottom ends are made of chocolate etc]

any help wold be appreciated and if any one wants pictures of there cars on the web site give me a shout were realy after a picture of a supercharger fitted but also want some general pictures.

cheers

:( my fault mate, even over the weekend I haven't had the chance to check yr site out :(

answers:

handling - very predictable, even during drifting (great chassis)

more hp - na not easy, fi easy enough with either sc or tt kits (bolt on till 450hp, then internal work is needed)

known problems - clutch might need upgrading for drifting plus more that I wouldn't know as 'm no drifting expert :) plus other non drifting related issues