Ricky Hatton VS Manny Pacquiao - MGM Vegas

verma

Evening all,

Booked up for hatton fight in vegas in May, read up a few topics regarding vegas and first time for me...just wanted to know anyone who's been recently and got 4 days there so any tips and what to fit in as fight will take most of the evening on the 2nd?

Read in sarnies topic last year and want to check out belaggio's etc, staying at the MGM and ticket for the fight wasn't cheap :lol:

Nice one mate, knew from yesterdays phone conversation you'd go ahead and book it... :thumbs:

Had to lol!! Been everywhere I've always wanted to go bar vegas so was the perfect opportunity as the zeds been treated plenty since I've had it just over 3 months!! I'm sort of hoping united won't get to rome as that will prob cost me as much as moscow did last year!!

Even though Pacquiao is moving up 2 weight classes i think hes gonna have too much speed and accuracy for Hatton. Should be a good fight though, Hatton should make more of a fight of it than De La Hoya did!

Will be amazing going there, i'de love to do it. Seen Calzaghe in Cardiff a few times and that was great, but MGM/Vegas will be immense :)