Oulton Park Trackday - Today

S1 HNK

some lovely machinery going round the track, suprisingly it was of the busiest track days ive been to at Oulton. They had gritted the track so it soon dried out.

A lovely white gtr going round and nice to see an 08 plate Zed in white with the customary Nurburgring Sticker on the bootlid...anyone on here?

Hi,

the white 350z was me,i travelled down with a few friends, a red GTO,evo5 and a white Nova we all had a great day...it was very slippy.It was great to see the GTR he when past me,i was flat out in 3rd going into 4th and he just whizzed by.....very nice.

Possibly going to croft next month and no doubt back to oulton later in the year and then back to the nurburgring in july .come over and say hello next time.

All the best

Wilky

Wilky,

I didnt think i'd get a response to this thread! It looked very slippy at the start, my friend was the one in the green rover metro with the vtec engine in it...so i went to help him out in garage. That GTR was just incredible, the way it accelerated out of bends made everything else look like it was going backwards!!

Will be sure to come and say hello next time...enjoy croft!

Si

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

the white 350z was me,i travelled down with a few friends, a red GTO,evo5 and a white Nova we all had a great day...it was very slippy.It was great to see the GTR he when past me,i was flat out in 3rd going into 4th and he just whizzed by.....very nice.

Possibly going to croft next month and no doubt back to oulton later in the year and then back to the nurburgring in july .come over and say hello next time.

All the best

Wilky

:scare::lol::lol:

You posted :yahoo::yahoo:;)

Hi,

All the best

Wilky

:welcome: to the club

why not introduce yourself in the introductions bit. We can all say hello then. :thumbs: