Service due in april ?

M350ZB

Right guys my Zed is due a service begin of april, and also a M.O.T.

Last year took it to Nissan Slough, and got a really good price compared to local nissan dealers, hence why i took it there and grat service. Recieved a letter from them yesterday and i thought i would ring them up, first question i asked as its bit of a drive away will you be able to get it on the ramps?, as my zed has changed a slight tad since last year :lol: . The lady then went off for a few mins and came back with "errrr im sorry sir i dont think it will", so now its got me thinking anyone know any good places to go, pref locally or near to essex ?

1/For the service

2/M.O.T

Or

3/Both combined

I was intending to returning to ESR, with my box's and box's full of parts to be fitted and get my zed serviced, m.o.t's and these fitted, but for obv reasons this is no longer an option. So now i am on the hunt for a good respectable place for a M.O.T and service, rembering my zed is pretty low, so some ramps e.t.c may be problems.

Another thing while im on this subject, my zed currently has full nissan service history and a very good one of that, what are your views with say going to a non nissan dealer ? ? ?

Any help and opnions guys and girls, much greatfull as allways :thumbs:

Will be giving the manager 'Mark' a ring on monday at nissan slough to talk to him, but from what i member from last time i was there, there is quite a slop and dip going into the main car park around the back.....

Thanks All :thumbs:

• 4 weeks later...

All the info you need tbh...

P2 and P3 have no major different apart from changing the Diff oil.

Price list above are just for the setup, not included any parts.

What parts do you need? If let me know any parts you need like camber and toe control kit and which brand you prefer then I can put some price up.

P1 service included Silkolene engine oil, oil filters, Castrol SRF racing brake oil - £180 with Diff oil - £220

P2 service included everything in P1 and air filters, Platinum spark plugs - £300

P3 service included everything in P1 and P2, plus Rear diff oil, gearbox oil - £380

Cambelt 5years/54000 miles - £280 extra inc belt kit

Brake oil - we only use Castrol SRF racing brake fluid.

Oil - we use Silkolene oil but if you need Motul, please do let us know and we will get it special order for you, that will be £10 extra.

Diff oil and gearbox oil - we only use Silkolene Syn 5 oil as well

P1 service - 9000, 27000, 45000, 63000, 81000 miles

P2 service - 18000, 54000, 90000 miles

p3 service - 36000, 72000 miles

We recommend P1 service with gearbox and diff oil change for regular track day user for keeping the car in the highest performance standard.

Booking is available from 20th Feb.

thanks

Dixon

• 1 month later...
Right guys my Zed is due a service begin of april, and also a M.O.T.

Last year took it to Nissan Slough, and got a really good price compared to local nissan dealers, hence why i took it there and grat service. Recieved a letter from them yesterday and i thought i would ring them up, first question i asked as its bit of a drive away will you be able to get it on the ramps?, as my zed has changed a slight tad since last year :lol: . The lady then went off for a few mins and came back with "errrr im sorry sir i dont think it will", so now its got me thinking anyone know any good places to go, pref locally or near to essex ?

1/For the service

2/M.O.T

Or

3/Both combined

I was intending to returning to ESR, with my box's and box's full of parts to be fitted and get my zed serviced, m.o.t's and these fitted, but for obv reasons this is no longer an option. So now i am on the hunt for a good respectable place for a M.O.T and service, rembering my zed is pretty low, so some ramps e.t.c may be problems.

Another thing while im on this subject, my zed currently has full nissan service history and a very good one of that, what are your views with say going to a non nissan dealer ? ? ?

Any help and opnions guys and girls, much greatfull as allways :thumbs:

Will be giving the manager 'Mark' a ring on monday at nissan slough to talk to him, but from what i member from last time i was there, there is quite a slop and dip going into the main car park around the back.....

Thanks All :thumbs:

where did you end up servicing your car mark?

P.S. how much did you have to fork £££?