Aberdeen Tesco

vasser

Which Tesco? Danestone?

There has been quite a bit of snow here today Dave. I was out in the landie doing some snow roading!

Could get some good snowy Zed pics over the weekend.

Just heard on Radio 2 Aberdeen is gridlocked and that the airport as just only re-opened. :)

I wish we got some proper snow down here instead of this 1-2 inch stuff that sends everyone into a panic. Could not stop laughing at the local bbc news last night, they made it sound like we had 2 foot of the stuff. The further south you go the more wussy you get. :lol:

My mate just text me. He landed about 4 or something. Think he circled for an hour.

I was out and although most of the roads were fine some of the untreated ones were pretty slippy, 4WD drifting in the landie..... not voluntary drifting either..... :drive1

Silver 350Z in Tesco Aberdeen, What you doing man? Very Brave driving it in Snow like that. I thought i was brave venturing out to do hand brake turns in the VW Polo. :thumbs:

That could well have been me :)

About 4ish in Tesco , Danestone car park.

I stopped for a comfort break having taken over 2 hours to get there from Westhill !!

Took me a further 2 hours to get out to Ellon ! :yawn:

Think we need a special forum wave or horn sequence for all the Aberdeen spots so we know who's on here and who's not seen the light!

Met Jamesy G at the petrol station last night Chris. Zed is getting a new clutch after 12k :surrender:

Think we need a special forum wave or horn sequence for all the Aberdeen spots so we know who's on here and who's not seen the light!

Met Jamesy G at the petrol station last night Chris. Zed is getting a new clutch after 12k :surrender:

Ootcha!! Whats he been up to?!?! Is he on the forum at all or just not fussed? I saw his on Union Street and cinema, got ripped by the g/f for parking next to him, apparently its 'sad'!

Ootcha!! Whats he been up to?!?! Is he on the forum at all or just not fussed? I saw his on Union Street and cinema, got ripped by the g/f for parking next to him, apparently its 'sad'!

Probably doesn't have time!

Was only a quick chat as it was flipping freezing. I'll maybe pop out to his pub for a yap.

You guys are brave, the streets round me are still shocking with ice and snow, the Z is still tucked up in the garage!

Capri is in the garage so Zed has to sit in the drive for the time being.. think I need another garage ! :)

Double is the way to go :D

So you have a Capri also?? Get some pics of both up for us all to have a nosey :thumbs:

You guys are brave, the streets round me are still shocking with ice and snow, the Z is still tucked up in the garage!

Capri is in the garage so Zed has to sit in the drive for the time being.. think I need another garage ! :)

Double is the way to go :D

So you have a Capri also?? Get some pics of both up for us all to have a nosey :thumbs:

Yup '86 2.0 Laser , black :D Pics of both cars to follow :)

Managed to get my Z out of the drive last night for the first time since the snow! Had borrowed the missus's 4x4 during the day but she needed it back at night and I needed to go back to work. Our street still had a lot of snow on it (Cooncil never put a plough or gritter round it :rant: ), so I had some fun getting onto the main road.

Not so bad this morning after thaw.

Don't know about anyone else but I reckon the Z is the worst car I've ever driven in snow and ice. Just getting it to move is near impossible. Still, only acouple of weeks a year :thumbs: