Looking at buying my first bit of carbon fibre

Chris,

I sorted out my parents an Acer laptop a while back...... it was a Aspire 5024WLMi which had basically near enough the same spec, but was a hell of a lot cheaper than this one.

When I looked at them, you were certainly paying for the Ferrari connection, depends how important it is for you? As you can get the same spec laptop from Acer for a lot cheaper, just not in Carbon fibre etc...... and not with a Ferrari badge...

Up to you I suppose...... B)

Ta,

Ill have a look at those too, I do like the style of the laptop, but hell, its only going to sit on a desk or my lap most of the time.

Ill have a look at the others too.

Probably going to be a month or so now anyway as the electricians bill has just landed :headhurt:

Ta,

Ill have a look at those too, I do like the style of the laptop, but hell, its only going to sit on a desk or my lap most of the time.

Ill have a look at the others too.

Probably going to be a month or so now anyway as the electricians bill has just landed :headhurt:

Yeah you will find that the model number I quoted has been replaced with another now anyway. They tend to move quite quickly in Acer land, therefore you will probably find you get a better spec laptop anyway for the same money......