Sale value of Rays alloys?

InsanezeD

Hi, my friend has just bought a 350z this week, he has big plans for it aswell, it's right now in the paintshop for a colour change and he's already bought a new set of 19" rims so he's going to sell the Rays.

They are in reasonably good nick and tyres are good, they're from a 54 plate car.

What sort of money should he be asking for them?

I've told him to get registered, so I'd imagine pics to follow when he does, right now its a black 54 UK GT spec, it's in for a complete paintjob to white right now costing £2500, it's due to be ready in about a weeks time, at which point the new rims will go on.

I'll have my camera ready when it's done so we'll have a before and after pics.

I don't know, he wanted a UK car, he wants what he wants.

He couldn't find one, so he bought a black one (of all colours I know) to spend two and a half G's on painting it white and chucking on a set of 19's so that he could have what he wants.

Personally I reckon he's barmy.

lol, if you look around there are / has been loads of white ones, respraying it to white or something with not only cost 2500, but probally drop more than 2500 off the value of the car as it could make it look like its been bent, that amount of money most likely wont get you engine bay or an complete interior strip, so its going to be a bit crazy

:) my 2 cents