2006 (55) Roadster GT pack plus, Sat nav and blue tooth.

neil2185

Hello all,

I dont really want to be writting this but I have to, I am thinking of selling my 350, after wanting one for ages and only getting it a few months ago I am thinking it will have to go again!

I am changing where I work which is great for me but it means a much longer drive to work, I dont think I can really afford the fuel bill and I dont really want to put lots of miles on the car and run it into the ground. A car like the zed I think should be enjoyed not just driven to and from work, but anyway enough of my sadness!

The car;

350z Roadster in Gun Metal grey

20k Miles

It is being serviced tomorrow and having its first MOT, so will come with 12 months on both

5 Months left on the tax (this is one of the last cars to still be £210 a year instead of £400)

New front tyres and about 50% on the back

Optional extras

GT pack (black leather)

Birdview sat nav

after market blue tooth

aluminium air vents

Bad bits (there is always something might as well be hoenst)

a few stone chips on the front bumper

the front two alloys have a few small marks on them

passenger seat has a slight mark on the leather

I only have 1 key, the previous owner lost the second

Other than that it looks great and is scratch free, looked in great condition which is why I bought it.

I wont give you all the sales pitch and tell you the spec of the car or what the GT pack is, im sure we all know that.

Anyone who is interested or has any questions PM me, or if you know anyone who might be but isnt on the site my email is neilwathes@yahoo.com

As for price, I dont really know what it is worth I am open to suggestions or offers (any suggestions from forum users are very welcome to give me an idea) But if you are interested just make me an offer as long as its not stupid money shouldnt be a problem

Pics to follow (but im sure you all know what a 350 looks like )

Cheers

Neil :byebye:

I am split down the middle at the minute, really pleased about the job change but totally gutted about the car, there is just no way I could run it that much every day and it would knock £1000's off by racking up those miles. On a plus point I have a few months before I change so plenty of time to sell it.

Oh and forgot to mention in the add it has an S2000 stubby, but cant see that adding much value :lol:

Sad news Neil - unless you can get a cracking deal on an alternative that will save you loads on fuel, I would try and hold on to it as the resale loss is likely to be heavy. That said, if someone really wants your car, they may pay a decent price...not many of those around in a recession though.

Good luck with it