Odd heater/air con issue

nurrish

Does it do this as soon as you start the car and does the fan speed still work or not? ie can you speed up the fan using that dial or does it have no effect?

I have noticed that when I turn my heater to the auto position after first starting the car, it does nothing for the first few minutes. I had just assumed that it was because the engine hadn't had time to warm up?

Hmmmm i dont think so...i will check though. It isn't the same button as the rear windscreen de-mist is it? because that is off as no light is showing

no front windscreen not rear. Dial on the right. When demist front windscreen is on it go to full fan speed mode for a while to quickly demist your windscreen but needs to be in auto mode for it to do this.

So still not entirely there but I have found that it can be easy not to have the fan speed exactly in the correct posistion. You think your on low when its slightly off and actually on auto