**Wanted - Induction kit** Can anyone beat this price?!?!?

neil2185

Hello all,

I am after an induction kit and I am curious to see if any trander can beat the price I have found?

It doenst have to be the same one as shown in the below link...(althought I have been told the JWT popcharger is good, can anyone confirm this does it make much of a sound diff?? which is what I am after)

So if anyone has any inductions kits let me know with a price and some details, I really want to get my hands on one

this is the one I have found....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/JWT-Popcharger-Ni ... otohosting

Many thanks

Neil

that one is from envy performance. You may get a slightly better price by calling them direct and mention the forum

JWT popcharger is well liked. There is even a video on how to install them somewhere oh here. If not check the JWT website.

I've just installed a Pipercross Induction kit which I picked up for a great price as part of the ESR clearance.

Im not sure if Andrew has any kits left on the list or not?

It certainly makes a good noise when you give it the beans and even when just accelerating in a higher gear it gives a nice rumble as the revs pick up :thumbs:

The price is about right. Would think one of our traders could beat it slightly Neil.

Envy is one of our Traders B);)

Cool does he offer forum discount?

no, but like I said earlier, call them and mention the forum and that your a member. He may do a best price