Stalk Controllers for Kenwood DDX-6029

ebanZ

Hi All,

I am 350z newbie and loving the car. Just got rid of my beemer and can't believe I spent 3 years in beemer land missing out on the Z. The Z is 100 times better. I have a quick question ie the second hand car I bought comes with a Kenwood DDX-6029 installed. The problem is the nissan sat-nav is not outputting any sound and the left side of the sterring column controls don't work. Anybody got any ideas of what stalk controller I need or what I need to do to get this working again. The Sat-nav sound is enabled on the setting menu and the sound up full notch. Also there is a THB-Bury cradle and it missing the bluetooth connection device. I worried by buying the device that I won't be able to hear the voice on the par mobile.

Many Thanks

Eban.

Thanks guys for the welcome :teeth: , maybe there is some spare parts in the blender in the kitchen I might be able to use. I wonder does anybody know of any stalk controllers that "actually" work with the Z. Trawling google doesn't give many hits. Its a shame as I am dying to her that womans voice telling me when to turn at a junction on the Sat Nav....